It’s time for the year end review. So many kisses. So many disses. But I like the kisses way better . . . . so here they are . . . and I do get to change my mind. I’m a woman:)
1. Best concert.The Script at Constitution Hall.
2. Best album. LOVE is a Four Letter Word. Mraz. Best of Eva Cassidy and the Script #3 were right up there at the top too. Wait, Wailing Jennys . . .
3. Funniest movie I missed when it was released? I Love You, Man.
4. Best rainy day redux. The Moon and Sixpence.
5. Best poem. Eloisa to Abelard. Alexandar Pope.
6. Best new artist. Shawn Colvin of Soul City Comics, followed closely by Sam of House of RedBird
7. Best dessert. Emily Michael’s truffle. And Shiraz.
8. Best encouragement. My wall o’ nuggets.
9. Favorite quote. Do one thing every day that scares you. Eleanor Roosevelt.
10. Best choice. Practicing forgiveness. Of myself and others. Yep.
So many kisses, who has time for disses?